Sunday

Roses

Is it just me, or do the roses seem especially beautiful this year? I took pictures earlier and need to take some more. I have several rose bushes and all of them are blooming right now. The one I showed before that started blooming almost a month early:

Another from a very old rose bush, my favorite:

Another one caught my attention today but I didn't have my camera with me and by the time I got back to the house, I'd forgotten about it.

Anyway, the beans are planted, the corn is coming up, the okra is popping up, some of the squash is up but I'm still waiting on the pumpkin. I want it to completely take over the area, but it won't if it doesn't sprout!

2 comments:

  1. Your roses are lovely, Pat!

    My roses started blooming about a month ahead of time, too, (courtesy of the above-average temps) and haven't stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I guess things have been very early this year in a lot of places.

    ReplyDelete