Tuesday

Twitter, spring... and other things, too

It's been a little while since I've posted here - again. I've been busy, though, here and there. Got my taxes done, took a carload of "stuff" to the Goodwill and learned how to make chicken liverwurst, since I miss liverwurst but can't eat pork any more.

I've been writing off and on, too. If you want to keep up with what I write (and sometimes what I think!), you can follow me on Twitter.

Other than that... I'm gearing up for spring. Three kinds of peppers have been started, tomato seeds ordered (different types from what I already have seed for) and I've already been stalking the seed racks at various stores.

Considering that the weather includes snow day after tomorrow and the day after that, I'm pushing it some!

Oh, and I went on a shopping spree at Walmart and managed to spend around $58. Not too bad. :)

2 comments:

  1. I just followed you on twitter. But, I admit, I never remember to go over there and post anything. We finally got our taxes done and I love shopping at Goodwill. We have another place here, though, that is way better than Goodwill. We affectionately call it the 'quarter store.' I also write and have a writing blog, but I mostly write children's stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me on Twitter, although we make a good pair. I never remember to go over there, either. When I do, I post a few times and that's it. I thought I'd get better, but it's probably not gonna happen.
    Goodwill is one of my favorite stores! :)

    Where do I find your writing blog?

    ReplyDelete