Saturday

I'm grateful for...

Nope, it's not Thanksgiving. I'm staying positive, so here are some things I'm grateful for today.

Presidential elections only come once every four years.
My TV has an off switch.
I don't have anything that I HAVE to do today.
The tomato sauce from last year's garden is excellent.
I found a brand new, sealed in the box, jigsaw puzzle at the thrift store.
My kids put up with my eccentricities without threatening the old folk's home - so far.
Spring is coming again.
I won't have to buy many seeds this year.
The wind blew down two large limbs from the neighbors tree and they landed on either side of the car without even touching it.

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. I was able to buy milk today at 20 cents cheaper per gallon than any other local place.

    My dishwasher had somehow become unbraced, so it leaned forward whenever I opened its door. My husband was able to fix it without a single tool.

    My almost-three-year-old is learning to dress himself and take himself to the bathroom without help. (Now if he would just remember to turn off the water in the bathroom after he washes his hands...)

    It is very cold outside today, but the sun is shining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any day the sun shines is a good day... :)

    ReplyDelete